Click Image For Discount Pricing
Limited-Time Offer: Free Activation When You Buy an AT&T Device
Purchase a new AT&T device and receive an activation-fee credit for up to $36 for each qualifying line of service activated on an upgrade or a new two-year individual or family plan account purchased from Amazon.com or AmazonWireless between 12:00 midnight PDT on August 15, 2010, through 11:59 p.m. PDT, August 31, 2010. This offer is sponsored by AT&T and is valid in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Next-generation messaging powerhouse with 3.2-inch touchscreen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard, and BlackBerry 6 OS
- Compatible with AT&T Video Share, Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions, and access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi; 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; 4 GB internal memory; microSD expansion; Bluetooth stereo music
- Up to 5.8 hours of talk time, up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time; released in August, 2010
- What's in the Box: Handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 4 GB microSD card, stereo hands-free headset, USB cable, polishing cloth, quick start guide, BlackBerry User Tools CD Why You Should Pre-Order Your Latest Generation Kindle